Re: The first "bad" news from my restoration

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The first "bad" news from my restoration
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 20:08:39 -0400
I went to a restoration shop over the weekend and the same thing happened to
a very early and rare MG engine but they didn't have the piece that was
missing. The machine shop fabricated another piece after cleaning up the
broken part of the block and epoxied and used set screws to hold it in
place. Beautiful job too.

Mike