1600 drive line for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1600 drive line for sale
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 14:08:19 -0700
Hey All,

A SoCalROC member not on the list asked me to forward this info. Reply to
him not to me.

Thanks,

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC

I have a rebuilt never been run 67.5 R16 for sale. It includes the
transmission, radiator, driveshaft, carbs, headers, and any other 1600
specific parts as well. I would like to sell the whole mess as one because I
don't have any place to store extra parts, and I don't want to be stuck with
parts I can't use. To my knowlege everything is in good working order. Make
me an offer I can't refuse. Im in San Luis Obispo, my e-mail is:
  cookbrosracingrider@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Will Campbell
SRL311-09380