A big thankyou.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: A big thankyou.
From: "Brian Rourke" <bbtmc@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 13:08:06 +0930
Thankyou to everyone that responded to my dull headlight problem. This one
would surely have had me scratching my head for days. Not to mention the money
that could have been spent trying to track the fault down!!

Once again, thanks to everyone that responded. This list is possibly the best
insurance a roadster owner can have. BTW. Just got my comprehensive insurance
policy for my roadster. Agreed value of $17.500 (AUD) no arguements. These
little cars are finally getting the recognition that they deserve....here in
Australia anyway.

All the best all, Brian.
1970 Solex 2000.