my public apology to Dann at Rallye

To: "roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: my public apology to Dann at Rallye
From: "Peter Long" <Peter.Long@ecologic.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:00:14 -0400
Hi all,

I did something that I'm not proud of, and am feeling pretty bad about.

I had an item up on eBay that I did not have a picture for, and rather than
spend the 10 bucks on a roll of film and developing, I pulled a picture of the
item off the Rallye web site....so not cool.

So, Dann, I am sorry.  Rest assured that's not ever going to happen again - by
me, anyway - and to anyone else who may have contemplated doing something as
equally moronic, don't.  It was a royal pain for Dann to go through the
channels to rectify the situation.

Tail squarely between my legs,

Pete Long