RE: soft top weatherstrip

To: "'Marko Lahtinen'" <lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au>,
Subject: RE: soft top weatherstrip
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:21:40 +0930
Marko, I have a '65 1500 in bits at the moment and I cut a small
section of this weatherstrip & photo'd for you.
686 shows the top or exposed part of the strip. Thick side of the
wedge is ~14mm, thin side ~10mm, width ~18mm flat to flat.
687 shows the bottom or glue side of the strip. Groove is ~12mm from
thick end, ~4mm from thin end & slips over the rear or cabin side edge
of the front bow.
Length of the seal is ~1100mm
Let me know if you want more pics.
Regards,