charting a course

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: charting a course
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 16:59:53 -0700
Pam and I are going on a run down to the winery Sunday to check the
off-freeway route I mapped out. Since things always seem to turn out
differently in real life, we're not relying on no steenking maps! It will
also give us a chance to get a feel for how long the trip will take and  a
better idea of when to start the run show day. No roadster tomorrow, just
Ortega Highway and lunch later (if we leave around 9, the kids will still be
asleep). I know it sounds like overkill, but we're out of beef jerky and
can't wait till the end of the month :)

Will post the caravan schedule when we get back.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600

---