Brake Lines

To: "Datsun-Roadsters List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Lines
From: "Jessica" <windsurfer@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:11:19 -0400
As I am refurbishing my Roadster I noticed that the inside of the brake line
(as viewed when disconnected from the master cylinder) has rust inside.  Since
I am redoing the brakes with all new calipers, I am temped to replace my brake
and clutch lines.  The car was sitting for the last 15 yrs and when I picked
it up there was no fluid in the lines.

My question is has anyone replaced their lines and if so, would you suggest
steel and I prepare them or Stainless steel and I get someone else to prepare
them?  Also, any suggestions on vendors would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Ivin