Leaf run for northeasters

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leaf run for northeasters
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@gwi.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 20:35:52 -0400
This is the last call for a potentially very nice ride in the mid coast
Maine area on Sunday Oct.13.
This is foreign car day at the Owls Head Transportation Museum.  The leaves
about peak so there should be a good display.  Millard Davis in his 4.3 v6
conversion and I will be winding our way through the countryside to OwlsHead
which is just a couple miles from Rockland, Me.  We invite anyone to come up
an join us.  I live about 13 miles from Bangor which is 2 1/2-3 hours up the
interstate from the
Maine/NH border.  I have one fold out couch inside and 40 acres for camping
(tent/air mattresses, sleeping bags can be provided). Plenty of motels in
the Bangor area.  If interested in coming up let me know and we'll fine tune
the arrangements.
If you are lurking, lutapist, come on up

If nothing else come meet my son, returning home from completing advanced
infantry training and parachuting school. His head has swelled quite abit
from jumping out of perfectly good airplanes and landing on his feet.  On
the phone he said "we" should do a jump when he comes home!!!  Ya right!!!
jump out of a perfectly good airplane???

Anyway looking forward to a great father/son ride to the foreign car show at
the museum.
daveS