Re: Al-fin Rear Drum Diameter (Nominal and Limit Tolerance)

To: "RWM" <RWM@rwmann.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Al-fin Rear Drum Diameter (Nominal and Limit Tolerance)
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 19:56:24 -0400
A friend who is an excellent mechanic and owns his own shop in Huntington,
NY, looked at my drums when I was bead blasting them at his shop and told me
that the outer edge of the bevel was the limit. He said it's common that
manufacturers do that so mechanics don't have to constantly look up the
dimensions - providing they had them in the first place.

Mike