Re: Wiring Harness fabrication/ modification

To: snyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: Wiring Harness fabrication/ modification
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 11:54:40 -0500 (CDT)
I have some connectors that I ordered from a supplier in England that look
like they will fit, but I haven't tried them yet. Actually the conenctors
I ordered are for the wiper motor. Take a look at www.autosparks.co.uk
Look under multiway connectors. They supplied me with some connectors and
wire that wasn't in their catalogue, so if you don't see what you need,
send them some mail, theymay have it!

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA