flock of roadster ads seen, SoCal

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: flock of roadster ads seen, SoCal
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 11:37:04 -0700
okay, here goes.  among them, but we already know, is our own list member
Aaron Atkins, who has his running 1600 for sale for $1500.
Fergus O, 69 2000, HB,CA

1969 Datsun 2000 Convertable , Low miles. Hard top, Roll bar, body straight,
needs carb & misc. work, sitting since 1973. Rare sports car.
$1900, Phone (562) 754-8814    sonycam3@cs.com

Price $3,200.00
Ad Text 1967 Datsun roadster 1600 Immaculate! must see! runs great! check
out website link!
Extra Text http://www.geocities.com/spacepigz/datsun_roadster.html
310-920-3044,  spacepigz@yahoo.com

Price $3,000.00
Price Negotiability OBO
Ad Text 1967 Datsun SPL311 1600 Roadster; White; Restoration Project; Spent
Thousands; 90% complete; Looks sharp; Runs OK but needs carb work. Will
E-Mail Photos.   Ed at 714-744-4757,   edspeake@yahoo.com

Year 1967
Price $550.00 OBO
Ad Text 1967 Datsun Roadster 67 1/2 roadster parts car or restro, 1600, 4
speed rolling chassis, hard top, no int,no glass, carbs manifold, extra
doors, must take all
joe   Phone (714) 772-3070    eMail zorro10_80@yahoo.com

and, to finish off, the one that peaks my curiosity:

 1968 DATSUN ROADSTER rx7 engine & trans, black w tan, runs excellent, call
for more information, pp, (WCS272), $3500 or best offer
323-734-5300