Re: It's been a gas!

To: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Subject: Re: It's been a gas!
From: SRL311guy@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 00:41:23 EDT
Hi Rob,

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation and I hope your new priorities
will brighten your life.

Thanks for all your hard work in putting together THE definitive work on
Datsun Roadster race history. It was a pleasure working with you on some of
the research. All us Roadsterheads are in your debt.

Wishing you good health and happy trails,

Craig Carter