For Sale?

To: Michael Carion <CalSpeed@aol.com>,
Subject: For Sale?
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 19:28:16 -0700
Mike, I speak from experience. At the worst, put that car in storage
some where if it isn't working for your lifestyle right now. You will
never be able to replace it and the day you do bring it back out, it
will be such a joy. I didn't hear my roadster for 19 years, and not even
your car could replace the joy, excitement, and the rush of memories I
had when Sadie fired up. Yours isn't just another roadster, it is YOUR
living history of the last several years of runs, bbqs, down 505 over
120, TH, Sears Point,  vintage races etc. Yeah, you might be able to get
another roadster, but...
 I just ticked over 50. I am so glad I didn't sell Sadie when I was 37
and many times didn't eat a day or 2 because I had no money. (Divorce) I
sold the BSA 650 Spitfire Mk II, I sold the TR 4, I sold the 1954 TR 2,
I held on to the Datsun. Hold on to yours.
David Pina