Re: Question about front disc brakes

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question about front disc brakes
From: "ian miller" <datsun661600@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:14:25 -0400
A note on carbon pads and rotors...MAKE SURE THEY ARE VERY HOT!  After
spending thousands of hours on a new A-mod car we put a driver in and sent
him to bed the pads in the normal fashion.  30 seconds later a squeal and
crash were heard as he drove through a split rail fence.  Driver still
claims the car sped up when he steped on the brakes, but I doubt it.

Ian