keys & horns

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: keys & horns
From: Will Slater <will45817@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 20:51:10 -0700 (PDT)
I have a couple of questions. I only have one ignition
key for my '68 Roadster. The locksmith didn't have a
blank and was not sure he could get one. He did have
blanks for the trunk and gas cap though. Do anyone
know of a source for these blanks and approximate
cost? I saw one on ebay but $20 seems a bit pricey.

The other question is the cover that fits over the
horn button on the steering wheel appears to have been
attached by some kind of foam.  Has any one replaced
the foam and have suggestions on how to do this ie
what foam and glue to use or some alternative
method?TIA!
Will
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com