Parts car for sale in LA area

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts car for sale in LA area
From: Dennis Currington <dc@datsuns.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:11:36 -0700
Recieved this email about a '67 parts car for sale in Van Nuys.  Please
contact him direct as I know nothing about the car.

Jon Isaacs wrote:

Hi ,  I have a 67 black SPL311U 1600 roadster that I need to sell as is
for parts. I had a small fire under the carbs that burned the
electrical. I had wanted to refurbish it and I dismantled a lot of the
easy parts. Well it is 8 years later and I have done nothing to fix the
car. Before the fire, the car ran well and looked good. I would like to
sell it .

Jon