Re: Arizona is burning.

To: Guy Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Subject: Re: Arizona is burning.
From: L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 15:41:21 -0700
Guy,
Sorry about the fire. Many big trees survive fire just fine so all is not
necessarily lost in the forest.
I hear lots of talk about how the environmentalists have contributed to
these fires, but I'll take that rather than development, unrestricted
logging, strip mining etc. As with hurricanes, twisters and floods, these
things happen but the spirit of the people will survive with the help of
friends and family.
Good luck, and hope everything makes it OK
Linda