OT: great race - scottsdale az

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT: great race - scottsdale az
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 16:43:00 EDT
Last Thursday the "Great Race" came through town and I had the opportunity to
take a few pictures of the cars. It was a wonderful chance to see real
antique racers up-close & personal. They did not come into town until early
evening (was getting dark), so the pictures aren't exactly professional, but
still fun to see. Thought I'd share w/ all.....

http://www.photoalbumweb.com/spl311rdst
(it's the album marked great race)

If I would have been thinking, I would have snapped a picture of the smoke
plume from the fires up North here... it's all sorta hazy now, but the first
day looked something like when Mt St Helens blew it's top. Very impressive,
in a dark sort of way.

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC