Re: Disappearance, theft, recovery.... the continuing saga

To: Frank Roggeband <frankr@hwcn.org>
Subject: Re: Disappearance, theft, recovery.... the continuing saga
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:15:48 -0700
Frank Roggeband wrote:

> "Passing motorists rather than being uptight at me driving slow gave us a
> friendly toot of the horn and the same approving gestures."
>
> Ya know Frank, here in the States, loud blaring horns followed by the friendly
> middle finger mean something somewhat different... ;-)  heh heh heh

Hey, great story... I love Roadster stories like that, especially when they turn
out right.  When I was first bringing my 67 2000 home from Eastern Washington
where I found it, the tow bar broke as I turned into the driveway after an 8
hours
cross state drive.  It was then that I also noted that all of the wheel studs
were
loose on one wheel too.  Me not so smart.  Me lucky.
Greg Burrows