Re: ignition electrical questions for a 1600 early 67

To: "'Roadsters (E-mail)'" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ignition electrical questions for a 1600 early 67
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:57:33 -0700
You say you are getting voltage TO the fuse box, but are you getting voltage
PAST the fuse box?  If you have the original fuses, they have ceramic bodies and
you cannot see the innards to tell whether or not the fuse is blown just by
looking at it..

I was very surprised to find a Datsun fuse kit in the trunk of my car when I got
it home.  Unfortunately some of it is deteriorated beyond the point of being
able to put it together and back in the glove box, but a nice surprise to have
all of the spare "factory" fuses.

Tom