Oil Pressure help

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil Pressure help
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:32:32 +0000
To List,

I have a 1970 2000.  I am considering, in the future, doing the Volvo brake
conversion.  I understand that you need to use the 240Z brake m/c, correct?
I may not switch over to the Volvo brakes yet, I'll have to wait and see
what condition my calipers are in.  My question is that since I've got
everything out of my car right now, should I install the 240Z brake M/C now?
  Will it work with my brakes(stock)?  Will it hurt to use it now?  Other
than reservoir size, is there a difference?  Will I have to do any
modifications to get it to work on my car?  What year 240Z is it from?  Any
other info I should know?

Thanks!

Allen
1970 2000 13774