Blackhawk All Datsun Event

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Blackhawk All Datsun Event
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 19:21:14 EDT
Hello,

THis will be my last posting for pre-registration.

Today will be the last day for pre-registration if you want a guaranteed spot
for parking at this 2002 Event at the Blackhawk Auto Museum.  If you want to
pre-register you should  send me the following information by 9pm tonight.

Full name:
Year and Model Datsun:
ZONC Member: Yes or No
Email:  (Only for the event purpose.  No junk mail..... as if...!)  ;>)

Currently we have over 150 preregistered cars.  We also have about 20
roadsters attending the show.  510 numbers are still being finalized.  Other
assorted classic Datsuns too.

All pre-registered folks will recieve a seperate email to advise where and
what should be done on the day of the event.  Times and scheduling will be
advised shortly.

Thanks again,

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
ZONC SF Area Coordinator