Re: Has anyone thought about Fairlady Heritage shirts?

To: Mark Dent <mark@dealermats.com>
Subject: Re: Has anyone thought about Fairlady Heritage shirts?
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 18:58:47 -0700
Mark,

Are you thinking of a full shirt front or back to be silk-screened or
transferred
using a heat press?  Or are you thinking of something embroidered?  Maybe for a
hat?

If you are thinking embroidered I can work up the stitch design for you and let
you know what the cost might be for finished shirts, jackets, or hats.  If I do
the design work for something like that I will do the stitch design itself
without charge and post the machine file on my Datsun web site.  You can have it
stitched locally, or we can do it for you here.

I do not use either home embroidery machine software, or a home machine.  I use
very expensive, commercial grade, stitch design software and do embroidery
stitch
design work commercially as a kind of hobby at home.

Tom Hendricksen
SRL311-12401