2 questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2 questions
From: JOHNSOF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:37:13 EDT
2 dumb questions, really.  It's a '69 SRL.

1) I probably should know this, but...there are 2 gaskets for the thermostat
housing, one with the little metal clip and one with the little cutout and no
clip.  Which goes between the housing and the block?

2) In converting to the RH side alternator, I have the alternator tension arm
(mounts to the water pump stud) and the rear mounting bracket for the air
pump (mounts directly to the block), but is there a front air pump bracket as
well (it would be fastened to the front timing cover)?

Thanks,
Fred J.