AzROC - Scottsdale Pavilions Sat Jun 15th

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: AzROC - Scottsdale Pavilions Sat Jun 15th
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:44:45 EDT
In a message dated 6/13/02 3:42:59 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
ambradley@attbi.com writes:

> Sorry, but the water part is false, too:
>
> <http://www.snopes2.com/toxins/water.htm>
>
> I recently read that the 8-10 glasses of water a day, while certainly not
> harmful, is also not necessary.

Unless you happen to live in the worlds largest convection oven......
forecast is for 115* over the weekend here in the PHX area...

Speaking of this weekend, it just happens to be Datsun night @ Scottsdale
Pavilions this Saturday the 15th. Show up if you're brave (and have drank
your 8 to 10 <G>). The ride home after the sun goes down will be worth it !!!
 I'm gonna try to be there - not sure of my schedule yet.

Later!

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC