RE: 67.5 Differential? LSD?

To: "Chris Gray Home" <grayc@rpi.edu>,
Subject: RE: 67.5 Differential? LSD?
From: "Peter Long" <Peter.Long@ecologic.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:18:58 -0400
Chris,

the differentials are interchangeable physically, but the 1600 has a
3.88:1 ratio, where the 2000 has a 3.7:1 ratio.

Despite reports to the contrary, the Solex optioned 2000s did not come
standard with a LSD (from what I've seen, anyway).  We Canadians (and
Australians, too), who got Solex equipped cars as a rule, did not get
LSDs as a standard part of the upgrade.  Too bad, cause I need one!

Pete Long
Guelph, Ontario