RE: OT Q45 Maintenance

To: "'Ed Wilsey'" <Kensington_FC@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: OT Q45 Maintenance
From: "Greg Hare" <ghare@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:55:22 -0400
To suck your money out of you!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Ed Wilsey
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 11:36 AM
To: List
Subject: OT Q45 Maintenance

Morning Gang!

Got a "huh" for the Nissan techs and those in the know.  Just dropped
off my
Q45 for it's 15,000 mile check-out.  I always frown at the cost of these
things and asked just what was being done.  Two things I didn't see on
the
scheduled check-out that they are doing (or said they're doing) is
replacing
the brake fluid and pulling apart the throttle body for cleaning.  The
throttle body I could by into but why replace the brake fluid with
15,000
miles on it?

Thanks!

///Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com