Re: Upset at the Datsun Event / Calspeed

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Upset at the Datsun Event / Calspeed
From: Guy Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 10:16:25 -0700
Michael,
I am in 100% agreement with your response.   In my opinion, someone needs a tad
more fiber in their diet.

What is going on?  Why is everyone so GRUMPY?  Folks, this list is and has been
fun activity.   A joy.  Something I look  forward to at the end of a not so
wonderful day at WORK.   You  Michael, are one of the people that (for many
years) have constantly made  major contributions to the friendly, positive,
helpful and productive tone of this electronic international community.  Keep it
up.  I for one appreciate and thank you for all of your contributions.
Guy
67.5 Stroker
Tempe,  AZ