69 rear bumper

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 69 rear bumper
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 21:43:51 EDT
I am still looking to buy a 69 rear bumper. It can be just a solid straight
core as its going straight to the chromer. My old core was not
salvageable,they tried. I currently have a correct rechromed 64-67.5 bumper
rear on my car. It is really nice so some form of trade might be an option
however I would not want to swap a nicechome piece for a core. I also have
access to a correct 68 bumper that I would  probably do an even swap for.
Buying the bumper would be my best option. I don't need the over riders.
Thanks,
Dave