Roadster Registry Related Stuff

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Registry Related Stuff
From: Steve C Allen <67datroad@vbbn.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 21:25:00 -0700
The registry is approaching 900 registry entries. 877 to be exact. Not too bad
for less than a year in existence. There are a lot of pictures but more would
be better. There are
many folks on the list who have not registered. and tons more that are not even
on the Internet. I am asking for your help to get more roadsters registered.
Thanks to Roman
Rist, Lou Smaldino and Gerardo for the help so far.  Oh and Ebay if there is a
VIN attached. A few people said I would be lucky to break 300 to 400. Well,
1000 by the end
of 2002 is not unrealistic. I have provided SEROC(Brad Holmes) with all the
entries I have recieved from the south and east. coast. They have one huge ROC
going with
people from all over getting caught up in their enthusiasim. I ordered and
received one of their Road Atlanta t-shirts and just recently orderd a cap.
Cool t-shirt by the way. I
could still use a lot more tech tips and articles if anyone is interested in
contributing. I will be glad to post them. I was having major problems with my
old hosting service so I
moved. Thank goodness for backups. Jimmy, looking forward to your pictures and
write up on the L series swap and thanks for the drive shaft. I also recently
put a free
bulletin board up on the main entry page of the 311s.org site. It requires no
sign on so any one can post to it. The bulletin  board is meant to provide an
additional forum for
discussion of roadster related banter and not to compete with the "Roadster
List".  Nothing will ever replace the "list" and all it has provided the
roadster community. Any way
I just wanted to let everyone know the option is available. Also, for those in
the North Bay(north of San Francisco, CA) and anyone else within a reasonable
driving distance
the 311 Skid Marks will be holding their 2nd annual run to the coast Saturday
June 15th. It is a great drive and we had a lot of fun last year. Fred the
Katman, are you going
to make it this year? We will be holding a cookout after the run.  If you are
interested email me for the details. Well, that pretty much does it. Thanks for
reading this.

Steve Allen
Rohnert Park, CA
http://www.311s.org