Re: 1500 Speedo Bounces

To: "Mike Harper" <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: 1500 Speedo Bounces
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 22:43:46 -0400
Just a thought, if this is a common problem.  I had a custom speedo cable
made up for our 77 280Z / 5.7L V8.  Needed to have a cable that would match
up with the Borg-Warner T-5 and the Z car's speedometer.  Took the original
cable from the Z along with the short piece of cable that came with the T-5
to a local speedometer shop, along with a dimension for the finished cable -
cost me $28 to have a new one made up using new cable, end fittings and the
attachment nuts from the two old ones.  Might check into having a "new" one
made up.
Mark Sedlack
OROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH