RE: turbo rotary roadster... royalties ?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: turbo rotary roadster... royalties ?
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 21:12:56 -0700
They say it's nice to feel wanted. I'm wanted in three states!  ;-)

Hey, if I charged a fee, maybe I could maintain the car in the manner to which
it would like to become accustomed.

Seriously, it's flattering as hell, but it's kind of a wierd feeling to pull up
some stranger's Web site and find a picture of my car. But I really don't have a
problem with it.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA