All Datsun Meet

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, zonc@sonic.net, Z300ZXDUD@aol.com,
Subject: All Datsun Meet
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 18:12:40 EDT
Hello,

I would like to remind everyone that the All Datsun Meet being held at the
Blackhawk Auto Museum will be held this coming 23rd of June.  The show is
being sponsored by Nissan USA and the host is ZONC, Z Owners of NorCal.

Last year there were appx. 200 cars present and this year we are looking at
even more.  So far we have people flying in from all over the US as well as
internationally for this event.  The odd thing is that this event all of a
sudden just exploded when the word got out.  It looks like this may be the
start of another major Datsun event.  Similar to the Southern California
Motorsports Auto Show.

As it has already been mentioned, Mr. Katayama will be flying in from Japan
for this event.  For him to make an appearance anywhere is a great honor.  He
will be accompanied by his entourage from Nissan as well as SCCJ.

Nissan USA will also be sending up several of their "special" cars from its
museum.  Of course, Mr. K's 240ZG will be present too.  Oh yeah... there will
also be some new Nissan sportscar that goes by the name of 350Z present.

Word also has it that representatives of NICO, Nissan-Infinity Car Owners
Club will be present.  As well as representatives from the other major Z
clubs of the Bay Area as well as Southern California and neighboring States.

Nissan USA has already agreed to pay the admission into the Blackhawk Museum
for each person and a guest whose car is entered into the show.  All other
attendees into the Blackhawk Museum will be charged just $5.00.

Because the event is already getting filled up we have implemented a new
procedure that you must make a reservation if you want guaranteed parking in
the reserved parking area.  (Last year we ran out of space).

As with all ZONC events this show is open to all Nissan and Datsuns.  You do
not need to be a member of ZONC.  There is no cost to be included as part of
the show either.  Everyone is welcome!

Please contact me asap so that I may put you down for a reserved parking
space.  This may be the largest gathering of Nissan/Datsuns for Northern
California.  I am hoping that there will be more Roadsters and 510's then
last year.

More information will follow shortly as things are changing everyday.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
ZONC SF Area Coordinator
BADROC