Terminal U20?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Terminal U20?
From: "Steven Harvey" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 07:40:30 -0500
List,
Drove my 68 2000 to work on Friday. Coming home from work (freeway) and about
3 miles from home I detect a very loud rattling sound coming from the engine.
Also notice that my oil pressure has dropped to "0". Exit freeway and pull
over. Check oil and see that it's down. Got the car home.

I pulled the valve cover and plugs. Nothing out of the ordinary on head. I
looked in the spark plug holes and found what I think is the problem. I can
see a valve hanging down in the number 3 piston chamber. Also oil. Am I
finished? Recourse? Any help is appreciated.
Steve Harvey