69 RHD 2000 Fairlady For Sale

To: "'Datsun Roadster List'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 69 RHD 2000 Fairlady For Sale
From: "James Moore" <james.moore14@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:59:52 -0400
Hi everyone,

It is with a mixture of joy and sadness that I write this note....sadness
because I have decided to sell my Fairlady...joy because I have been blessed
enough to be able to get my dream car.....a new Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe. I
just ordered it tonite and it's a June production, which means July delivery.
One condition (and you know there was more than one...) the wife laid down was
that the Fairlady has to go.....With all the traveling I do for work and
wanting to spend time with my 7 month old son I really don't have the time to
restore her properly. I would like to see her go to someone who will.

To sum it up....a 1969 2000 Fairlady Roadster, RHD, Solexes, 7 qt aluminum oil
pan, roll bar (probably not original), original hard top, the soft top is in
need of replacement. The car is disassembled completely (ready for a frame off
restoration), but everything is bagged and tagged. I will also throw in the
digital pics I took while taking everything apart to facilitate reassembly.
The body is in good condition with virtually no rust. It has a few dents and
dings. All the chrome is there, including the emblems. Also included is a
BRAND NEW (still in the box) clutch, pressure plate, t/o bearing and trans
bearing/gasket set I got from Stan.

I have some pictures of the car when I first got it posted at the website
below. I will post more of the disassembled car when I get the chance.

I am asking $4000 obo.

Thanks

Jim

The car is located in Maryland, about 25 miles SE of Washington DC.

http://www.abchood.com/jimandpatti

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" - Mario
Andretti