SEROC at Road Atlanta

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SEROC at Road Atlanta
From: Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:02:58 -0500
Road Atlanta was such a blast!  I had so much fun and it was great to see
all the guys and gals.  This truly is a wonderful group of people and I hope
that we can continue to grow and get even more cars out there next time.  My
hat is off to all of you that drove many miles to make the event.  It is
amazing how many non-roadster people came up and talked enthusiastically to
the group.  Folks over here on the East Coast  don't have the opportunity to
see many of them, let alone a dozen in one spot!  Saturday was a great day
to just hang out and check out the cars.  It looked like it might rain, but
nary a drop came down.  Saturday night Applebee's's hosted  21 of us for
dinner.  After that a few of us headed to a little sports bar and took in a
live band and a few other "recreational activities" :-)  Sunday was gorgeous
and we got in a few laps at the track.  My new Falken Azenia's made a HUGE
difference in the way the car felt.  I am really pleased with this tire.  We
strolled to the paddock for the obligatory (and expensive) track food & then
people started on their journey's home.  I went back into the paddock and
one of the highlights for me was sitting in an Indycar.  That is really and
amazing feeling.  It was a little weird though, as this car carried the In
memory of Scott Brayton badge :-(  The day ended in the twisties talking to
Richard, and I left with a huge smile on my face at about 3:00 pm.  Special
thanks to Phil who made some wonderful trophies that belong in an art museum
(someone has to post a picture), Brad and Mike for keeping us in the shirts,
Sid, Tom Phelan and Mike Harper just for being great guys, John, Chris,
Brian and Pete for keeping me laughing - and everyone else that was there.
Had a ball.

Track Days Anyone?

Chris Brucciani
68 2000