Bumper for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Bumper for sale
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:38:56 -0400
I have a rear bumper for a 69 - 70 model Roadster for sale.  It has the
uprights and the mounts.  If you are going to Road Atlanta and are
interested, I may be able to bring it along (if the carpool will allow it).
The uprights have pits that are noticeable.  The bumper has some minor
pitting on the verry bottom edge.  Remove the bumper stickers (UGH!) and it
would be decent for a daily driver.  It is excellent rechroming stock as it
is dead straight.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

Sid
Jacksonville Florida.