A Proposition / Challenge!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: A Proposition / Challenge!
From: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:03:48 CST
To The Roadster World.

SEROC would like to offer a challenge or proposition to the ROCs of
the WORLD.

Most of us would not own, nay find or fix a Datsun Roadster
without the aid of other ROCers and their capable abilities shared
over the roadster net.  Most of us read (or at least delete) info
from the net everyday. I know I save many helpful emails everyday to
my own little archive.
Can you imagine doing what we do if we had to use snail mail
and phones to communicate? Would our cars ever get fixed and
referbed?
Support of the roadster net is critical to the survival of our
little cars and our well being. Some of us would actually have to go
out and get a life if we didn't have these cars.
Support doesn't come easily........until now! Now we can have a fun
way to support the net.

SEROC would like to challenge all ROCs, YES, the world! to a fund
raiser.

We, SEROC and the RA gang would like to start the fun by challenging
BADROC and the Solvang gang to see who can raise the most $$$ by one
week after their event / weekend. This would allow folks who couldn't
make their events to be able to send a check into their ROC
Headquarters. Winner would be the "Roadster net" and bragging rights
to the ROC raising the most $$$. Or most cookies baked.

ALL ROCs can send a donation to their favorite competing ROC. All
ROCs are included whether you over seas, under seas, mainland,
dryland, wetland, island, down under or up over (up over....?).

After the money is tallied the winner is announced. Any ROC may
host a challenge. SEROC will host the first. But, we welcome
everyone to donate in the name of their favorite club - SEROC (RA),
or BADROC (Solvang) etc.

If we do this once or twice a year with all the ROCs our
netmaster probably wouldn't have to beg for help and he could buy
super lighting mega fast computers with kazillion mega gulps of
memory to store 2 or 3 hundred years of roadster archives.

So, what do ya say ROCers? Are you up to the challenge?

Brad Holmes
68 - 2k, Solex
SEROC
OROC
Mt, AL

"No representation is made that the quality of this challenge
performed is greater than the quality of challenges performed by
other ROCs". (Don't quote me on that)