Re: tune up on a 1600

To: roadstrdude@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tune up on a 1600
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 11:09:56 EDT
In a message dated 4/20/02 12:49:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
roadstrdude@yahoo.com writes:

> Hello Everyone..
> I going to do a tune up on a 1600 for the first time..Im new to the datsun
> world..Any suggestions??as far as what type of plugs..rotors..and anything
> else that I might need...Anything suggestions are greatly appreciated..Im
> getting the roadster ready for the trip to solvang..Looking forward in
> seeing you all..

Hello,

I am sure you will get lots of suggestions on what you should do to prep your
car for the trip.  But I will pass along this webpage address to you...  It
is a compilation of items that you should carry with you on a roadtrip.

http://members.aol.com/calspeed1/roadtrip.html

See you in Solvang...

Calspeed