New Tires!!

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Tires!!
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:48:06 -0500
Hey all -

Ordered the Kumho Escta HP4's from Tire Rack (43.00 each to my door) on
Wednesday and they arrived Friday.  Too cool!!  Bought the 195/60-14's and
they look like a very nice tire.  They will be a little short for the
highway, but blasting around town will be great.

A nut stripped when I was taking apart one of the Empi rims.  Had to grind
off the nut, but the stud looks good after chasing the threads.  I repainted
the center with the Hammerite silver and they look new.   I really like the
Empi rims.  I wish I could buy Lee's.  He has a good price on them.

 I will be rolling again this week - first time this year!  I miss my
Roadster grin:)

Road Atlanta watch out - YEEEEHAAA!!

Phil
SEROC