RE: New on the mailing list

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:06:00 -0800
Hey Roger

Welcome also. Not only is it the Looney bin, it's a pretty fine group of
people to get to know.
If I do say so myself. Give yourselves a hand, a pat on the back or anywhere
else you are inclined to do so. Most like to have a good time with or
without their cars, mostly with.
Some can be sticks in the mud, and need occasional stirring. There are vast
amounts of
knowledge and collective experiences. Definite opinions on engines to paint
colors to how
a person should comport themselves while driving these
wonderful/exasperating/sexy little cars.
So ask questions, make comments, have fun driving. You only live once. Enjoy
what comes your way.

Safe and Happy Roadstering
Pamela Bauman
Westminster CA.