Re: MG in GRM

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: MG in GRM
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 21:21:20 -0800
Nobody wanted to admit that a lowly Roadster could blow their doors off, at a
fraction of the cost.  Roadsters still do not get the respect or their place in
history as a significant sports car.  I love to hear how upset the "marquee" car
owners get when Roadsters beat them in vintage racing.
Greg Burrows