Future Supermodels choose Roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Future Supermodels choose Roadster
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 12:59:44 EST
Hello,

I looked out the window of my house this morning and a few young ladies were
walking up the block passing by my house.  As I glanced out again a few
moments later... (why I did I dont know.  ;>/  )  But as I looked out a
couple of them were posing next to my car.  Then one leaned over it in her
best super model pose.

Obviously, they must know that our Roadsters are exotics when t come to the
60's sports cars.  With styling on par with those other ragtops.

Oh... did I mention that the car made those girls look pretty damn good.

Ciao!

Calspeed