RE: ot-employed again...

To: "'Dave Stoll'" <dgstoll@mint.net>,
Subject: RE: ot-employed again...
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 14:07:28 -0800
Dave

Congratulations. Glad to hear someone has had some luck. I'm faxing another
resume for a
Construction Admin. Acct. Position. From Rough Land Purchase to Warranty
Work. Pre-Engineering
Contracts to if I remember correctly some of the butt ugliest upgrade
options in the world.
You'd be surprised at what some people put in their new homes. One of the
last ones I processed
looked like a Turn of the Century Brothel. Gag me.

So if everything works out, I will be able to start my restoration (Roadster
Content) YEEHAA.

Good for you
Pamela Bauman