bought a new roadster (for me anyhow)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: bought a new roadster (for me anyhow)
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:30:24 -0500
I'm stoked. put a down payment on another roadster last night. pretty decent
unrestored shape, no rust, nice upholstery...needs a new top and the paint
at least needs compounding. now here's the kicker- it's a 1927 Chrysler
rumble seat roadster! just can't really take the Datsuns to AACA meets.
mandatory roadster content- weather has hit 70 or above last 2 days and I
got some brake work done on one of the 2000's and replaced the head on my
'67 1600. still have to replace a rear brake line and bolt the seats down
and it's ready to drive. somehow would have rather been driving either the
last couple days instead of just working on them.

Craig Halsted
roadsters
big block Jag XJ6L for sale