Re: B Cam In SU U20

To: RIckSRL@cs.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: B Cam In SU U20
From: John Atchison <jda@srv.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:29:02 -0700
Rick:

First thing you will notice is that you will stall the car
when starting out. !

The B cam moves the power band higher in the rpm range.
If you like reving the motor, you'll like the B cam.

You gain a few hp, but it's all in the upper rev range.
Still a noticeable difference in everyday driving.

I ran my 2 liter motor with the B cam & SUs for several years,
have since acquired a solex carb setup
that will replace the SUs
when everything goes back together this time.

John Atchison
69 2000
Idaho Falls