Re: Tear Drop Marker Lights

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Subject: Re: Tear Drop Marker Lights
From: "Deena Petrie" <dpetrie@megsinet.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 07:09:02 -0600
Paul and List,

Thanks for the info.  I did check with Les he does not have the tear drops
but he does have the amber lights.
I have the wiring diagram for the original owners manual.  All the wiring is
in and currently working.  You can turn the key on the steering column and
the car starts.  We are trying to figure out which (color) wires go to the
coil.  The photos I took before we took the car apart in July don't show the
colors very well and the tape that I put on to me the colors have been lost.

Thanks again everyone.
Deena & Joe
69 1600 in re-assembly hopefully on the road in two months
Westmont, IL