RE: Calif DMV Q

To: Roadster Listgroup <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Calif DMV Q
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:37:11 -0700
I had asked:
>  I'm contemplating a *temporary* (3-6 months) job in San Diego. Seems
>like I'd heard someone started getting ticketed after 30 days in Calif
>with out-of-state plates. True?
>  If so, can someone confirm that if I brought the roadster, I'd have
>to have it smogged to get it tagged?

Thanks for all the responses y'all. ESPECIALLY as they were what I
wanted to hear!! I would probably be out of my mind taking my roadster
out there, but it sounds like just the ticket (cough, cough) ;) !

I've heard NO word at this point, by the way, so I don't have a clue
if this job'll pan out or not. It'd be nice if they gave me gas money
to drive out for an interview! :)

thanks,
dan neff    '69 2000
colorado springs, co