Re: it runs

To: "lou daly" <lou_daly@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: it runs
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 14:23:34 -0500
Points have nothing to do with "hard" cranking but if the points aren't good
it won't fire up so quickly if that's what you mean. I'd change everything
out if it hadn't been in use for that length of time give it a complete
tuneup.

"Slow" cranking could be from dirty connections, weak battery, bad cables or
a starter motor headed on its way out.

Mike