Re: Which Cam?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Which Cam?
From: "reblues" <reblues@reblues.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 20:03:58 -0500
Thanks all.  The cam I bought when I put the Solex's  on a decade ago has
the B code.  The one on the head I recently picked up does not have a code.

A follow up question, I have read there is a difference between the rocker
arms for the "A" cam & the "B" cam.  Is this right and if so how can I tell
the difference?

Thanks again.

REB